Our client a leading financial institution in the Benelux region, is looking for a SAP Treasury Consultant to join their world class team. We are looking for an energetic person with good attention to detail, enjoying to work independently and in a team, ready to deal with technical, functional and people issues.
SAP Finance Treasury Consultant
- Salary Range Negotiable
You will be involved in every aspect of a SAP treasury project and grow into an expert in treasury systems, processes and strategy. Your job is to :
- Identifiy the customers treasury strategy and functional requirements
- Translate these requirements into (new) SAP processes
- Implement the functionality and configure the system(s)
- Guide, coach and train the key users
You are an energetic person with good attention to detail, enjoying to work independently and in a team, ready to deal with technical, functional and people issues.
- Topics such as treasury management, financial risk management, cash management, treasury accounting, financial instruments are well-known.
- SAP experience in accounting modules (FI-CO-TR) is a must (3 to 5 years)
- Proven ability to perform in a dynamic environment, where quality and flexibility are critical
- Ability to create and maintain contact and trust with the customer
- Solid presentation & communication skills to senior management and CxO-level
- Ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination & empathy
- Resistance to challenging environments and demanding timeframes/deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills showing great enthusiasm and social empathism
- You speak and write English fluently. good notions of French and/or Dutch are an asset
- Optional : you are willing to travel abroad (Luxembourg, Belgium, France & Switzerland)